You are using an older unsupported web browser. If you run into problems registering through this application, please update your browser to a more recent and secure version before submitting a support request. Latest Internet Explorer »
, Chrome »
, Firefox »
Sunday Youth Curling
Our Youth Curling program is designed to introduce children to one of the fastest growing sports in Canada. Regardless of gender or physical prowess, curling offers every child an opportunity to participate as an equal member of a team.
This season Youth Curling will have 2 eight week sessions (FALL & WINTER) that will take place on Sunday afternoons from 3:00-5:00.
- Register for 1 session for $85 (Fall or Winter)
- Register for both sessions for $150
- Each curler will receive a Woodstock Youth Curling hoodie
- 60 Minutes aimed at improving skills and having fun
- Curlers will be put into groups based on skill, experience, and age
For the safety of our youth curlers they MUST wear a bike helmet, hockey helmet, or certified head protection to prevent unwanted head injuries. Any curler not wearing a helmet will not be permitted to participate in on ice activities that week.
Oct 24, 2021
Apr 30, 2022
Registration opens on
May 01, 2021 at 12:00 am
Registration closes on
Dec 01, 2021 at 12:00 am